News Letter

For a free book, and my upcoming News


* indicates required














Achieving a goal

 I have a bucket list. It's filled with things I want to do, places I want to go, and events I don't want to miss in my life. I get to mark off two things on my list this month. 
The first is go to Italy. 
I get to spend two amazing weeks spending time with my daughter, and son. 
The next thing I get to mark off is an achievement. I reached a big milestone authors work hard wo achieve. I made it to the USA Today Best Selling Author list.

I am going to enjoy my achievements, then march forward to see what's next on my journey to fill up my list. 
                                         How about you? Do you have a bucket list? 
I have many books to read on my list. Here are a few for you to check out. 
23  novels by 23 amazing authors. Available on Amazon and B&N. 
20 Stories by 20 amazing authors available for pre-order now on B&N, Amazon link coming soon.