News Letter

For a free book, and my upcoming News


* indicates required














Ending the year with a bang

I, for one, will be glad to see 2017 leave. This has been a hard year for me, but one not worth spending too much time crying over.


I am going to celebrate the end of 2017, and kick off 2018 with a positive to do list filled with all my writing goals.
Now, as you can see, my writers life will not be boring.
I have two stories that will be released in early 2018. One will meet all your fantasy wishes, and the other will challenge your ability to solve a mystery within a fantasy world.  But that's all you get. So stay tuned to my blog for small pieces of the puzzle that will blow your mind, and make you stand in line for more.

Until then, I hope your Holidays are filled with Magical memories of the love you are surrounded with.

          Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to Everyone