News Letter

For a free book, and my upcoming News


* indicates required














I have a Pen addiction and I'm not afraid to admit it.


That's why  your pen is in danger, If I'm around.

That's right, I'm a Pen-aholic. When I get near a pen I can't help myself. Before I know it I have it in my pocket and I'm walking away.

My friends, and family know I have a problem and are helping with my rehab. If they like a pen, they hide it. They only leave the pens that they don't like out in the open. I have even ran into pens that are tied up so I can't slip them in my pocket.

I truly appreciate their help, but it's not working. The other day I cleaned out my purse and found 17 pens at the bottom. No wonder it was getting heavy.

I've tried many things to change my ways, but nothing works.  I'm a writer, so I'm constantly looking for something to jot down ideas with.

And I love pens. All types, and colors. My favorite are fine points. I love the crisp, clear lines they make and how smooth they write.
So you see why your pens are not safe in my company.
Protect your pens, lock them up, keep them safe because I just can't help myself.


Now to go find a pen and write another chapter.

What's your addiction?
Share so I don't feel like I'm the only one that needs therapy .