News Letter

For a free book, and my upcoming News


* indicates required














Why Memorial Day is special to me.

I was raised in a military family. My Father was in the Navy and both my Grandfathers served so Memorial Day was a special day.

We would put up flags and have a big picnic with the family. there would be many stories told, and glasses raised for those who were not able to be with us.


I celebrate this year in the honor of my father, and grandfather, but I also feel blessed to have three of my children serving in the armed forces today.
I am very proud of my two sons who are members of our great Navy, and a daughter who is a Marine. 

I want to thank them for what they have given up, for our freedom, and they have given up a lot. We've missed holidays, birthdays and my sons have missed out in years of their small children s lives, but they wouldn't change a thing. They believe in protecting our great USA.


So as you enjoy your long weekend remember the true meaning to the day.     "All gave some, and some gave all."

Remember the fallen for they gave the ultimate sacrifice for us.

Thank you for stopping by. Until next time.