News Letter

For a free book, and my upcoming News


* indicates required














A is for Adventure.



Today is the first day in the A-Z Challenge and of course it falls                                                       on...


But don't let that fool you, no pun intended, this is a real challenge. Post every day in April, except Sundays, making your topic start with the alphabet letter that day falls on. So we all know the first starts with A so my first post is...
A is for Adventure


This word sums up my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I am a very proud Mother of five amazing children, and I have been blessed with four beautiful Grandchildren. My kids are grown and three serve our great Military so I don't get a lot of time with them, but when we get together it is a time of very little sleep,and non stop fun.  I also have a very busy day job as an Ultrasound Tech for a Cardiology Group. After my day job, evening chores, then dinner you would think my day would be over, but it's just beginning. Once everything is done I settle in front of my computer and begin working on my second love, my writing.
I started writing after a dream, and it's been an amazing dream ever since.


 My first year of writing I received a contract for my first Short Story, Saving Angel.
My second year of writing I got two contracts. My first full length story, 
Rescued from the Dark.

                                     And another Short Story, the Christmas Contract.
I am in my third year of writing and have a goal of getting three stories out this year. Do you see a pattern? I just received a contract for my Young Adult, If I Knew Then and plan to try my  hand at self publishing two short stories in June. 
                                   Sealed with a Dream, 
                     Leather Chaps and Forgotten Promises. 

                        So that's the Adventure in my life. 
   Stop by tomorrow to find out what I decide B should be for.
Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again soon.


Writing is my passion, Reading is my Love.