News Letter

For a free book, and my upcoming News


* indicates required














For the Love of Christmas all year long. Help me welcome a wonderful writer, and poet, Jeniann Bowers



A few things you don't know about me, I love classical music, and poetry. When I was given the opportunity to read Jeniann's poems, I jumped on it, and loved it. Her poems are unique and touching. They are written with emotion and tell a story. Here's a little information on this great author, and a few of her poems. I hope you find them as touching as I did.








   Jeniann has been writing poetry for seven years and has one previous poetry book published, Expression on Life Book One, but recently retired it to publish Expressions and Letters, which is a follow-up book that has twenty-one new poems and personal letters written to the reader.
   Jeniann’s writing techniques are somewhat different from other poets. Jeniann writes mainly condolences poetry about her true feelings and about her life and events that take place.
 Jeniann featured video trailer created by KayCee K. Wingfield of Collection of 25 days of Christmas displaying the poem “the Christmas moment”
                                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbSL1Bdzk7A




Summary of book:
    Collection of 25 days of Christmas Poetry started out to be a gift to my readers on my blog, and then I realized that I needed to put them into a book for them to share with their friends and family over the holiday seasons. I hope you will enjoy these poems as much as I did writing them with my kids. May God bless you with joy, love, laughter and happiness.

Poetry Synopsis:
   Candle

Just for me
Little candle
You light the path
For me to see
In the dark and early morn
Just for me
Little candle
Your light flickers
On the wall
Dancing like
A little ballerina
Just for me
Little candle
You light the path
For me to see
In the dark and early morn
Just for Santa
Little candle
What a friend you are
You light the path
For Santa
To see
Just for Santa
Little candle
You light the path
For him to see
In the dark and early morn
Just for Santa
Little candle
Show him
Where to put the gifts
Just for me
And the cookies and milk
Just for Santa
Just for me
Little candle
You light the path
In the dark and early morn.


Christmas Cause

The cause of Christmas
Is to spread
The love of Christ
To teach
To be humble
In the presence
Of the Lord

To celebrate
A birth so dear
To us all
To remember His call
To earth
To die for us

The cause of Christmas
Is to share the
Gift of Christ
To the world
To be weak
In His presence
To never doubt
His love
To us all





                                                          Phraseology and Letters
                                                   Publisher: jeniann bowers/createspace
                                                         Creator KayCee K. Wingfield





                                                            Expressions and Letters
                                                Publisher: jeniann bowers/createspace
                                                      Creator: KayCee K.Wingfield

  




 Where to find Jeniann’s poetry and books…
Collection of 25 days of Christmas Poetry



Expressions and Letters (Print edition)

Expressions and Letters (eBook edition)

Poetess Jeniann Bowers Blog: