News Letter

For a free book, and my upcoming News


* indicates required














Thank you for keeping us safe.


           I salute all that serve, and have served in the past. 
I come from a military family and have three children who serve our military today, A day does not go by that I don't worry that their jobs will take them to a place that won't send them home, like so many others in the past. 
But I know they are doing what they wanted to do, and I am very proud of them. I am also very proud of all the service men and woman who protect our country.


So many family members have lost their lives for our freedom and we will never forget them, or what they did for us.
So lets celebrate our veterans by thanking them when they pass by us. Saluting them for there sleepless nights so we can rest, and being grateful we have so many men and women who choose to serve so we can celebrate our freedom.


Thank you for what you've done in the past, what you achieve today, and what you will do for our future. 

From one very proud mother of two men who serve in the Navy and a daughter who serves in the Marines.
Lynda