News Letter

For a free book, and my upcoming News


* indicates required














NaNo WriMo here I go again.

              November is National Novel Writing Month
          This is my third year to participate, and I love it.

I love the excitement about meeting my daily writing goals. The motivation and encouragement I get from my NaNo groups, and the thrill watching my story come to life before my eyes in such a short time.
I started this career path in 2011 and found out quickly how much I loved write. 
I had my first short story, Saving Angel,  published in August of 2012 in the, Wild at Heart anthology. Then I signed my first contract for a full length novel in October of 2012. 
February of 2013 my book, Rescued from the Dark, was released, and in December my second short story, The Christmas Contract, will be released in the Christmas Anthology, A Touch of Winter.

This year my NaNo project is a contemporary medical romance called, Saving JT.

When the Doctors sadly inform her JT’s cancer has progressed and he had only a few weeks left, Amy Wickers, returns home. After three years she goes to a family who disowned her, and a man who walked away. Searching for a miracle to save the most important person in her life. Her son, JT


Amy Wickers was a single mother struggling to juggle college and an active three year old, her son, JT. Her life was happy with her best friend, and roommate, Austin. He had always been there for her since the night he found her hungry, cold and without anything to her name. Her nightmares still haunt her. The fight, accusations, then the final blow of being kicked out in the cold with nothing, and no one to depend on.  Now she must return to the family who disowned her, and the man who walked away to save the only person important in her life, JT. Without a small miracle, he’ll die and they hold the key she needs to save him. She’s willing to do anything, even beg the ones who slammed the door on her if it meant her son would have a future.

I'm also working on my Young Adult, If I Knew Then
I only have a few chapters left, then it's off to the publisher with that one.


Angel dreamed of a life of freedom. One filled with love that didn’t come with a price.  She hid her pain and bruises until Jax entered her life. Can he give her what she needs to let go of the past or will he leave her with a bigger challenge that would change her future?

Angel fought to keep her family safe from the evil that threatened to destroy her. She made sure she was always the one in front of her sisters when her Mother yielded her wrath. Keeping the danger that surrounded them a secret she lived a lie that everyone believed, except for one. He was her only source of happiness until one day he was gone. With nothing left, and no one to turn to, she must outrun her past, and overcome the secret that she fights to hide, before her Mother destroys everything she has left to hold on to

Wish me luck, because I will need it. I will post excerpts through the month so stop back by and cheer me on.  : )

Thanks for stopping by.