News Letter

For a free book, and my upcoming News


* indicates required














The Fall and new beginnings


I love the fall. The changing colors, cooler temps and amazing new beginnings.

Last year , at this time, I was working on getting my first book ready for it's big release day in February. It was my first contract, and first book. I had no idea what I was doing and knew nothing about marketing. I've made mistakes and I know I will make many more but I've loved my journey. 

My biggest mistake was that my writing slowed down. I spent many months trying everything, and anything I could find to market my book. I found myself spending every spare moment I had hitting websites, blogs and chasing sites promising a good platform. All of this is well and good but after beating my head against the virtual monitor I remembered a piece of advice on marketing I was given. 
The best way to promote your book is write your next one.
The elusive light bulb went off and I decided to do just that.
I have two almost complete so I went to a pitch session with an editor this weekend. I've never been to one and since my stories weren't complete I thought it would be great practice for the future.
I was very nervous and didn't know what to expect but it was great. I pitched with Kerry from Entangled publishing and she liked my pitch. Even requested the manuscripts when I finished. 
I was on cloud nine and danced my way back to the meeting after the pitch. 
I kept saying to myself. She liked what I said and wanted them both, then it hit me, she wanted both of them.  Oh No.
After a short initial panic I relaxed and realized that it's fall. The most beautiful time of the year and the best time to write. The days are shorter. I find myself inside, in front of the computer more since it's too dark outside to do anything. 
So I"m off to my writers cave to finish my stories so I can submit them.
Like I was told, the best marketing tool is your next book. I'm doing the next best thing, completing two.

Here's a little info on what I"m working on.


Last Chance to Run, Romantic Suspense. Second book in ‘The Guardians of Hope series.’

What if you found out the daughter you buried was alive and being held captive by a man you thought you killed?

Ron Daily gave everything he had to the FBI. It was his life since his daughter’s death. Then his world crashed in around him when he’s told the terrorist he thought he destroyed staged her death. As obstacles mount against his daughter he forms an alliance with another agent, a stubborn redhead with links to a secret from his past. Can he fight feelings for a woman that would never be able to love him once she finds out the truth?

In a race across international waters Jake ( his daughters fiance’) and Ron must put their differences aside and go against the agency they both call family to save the one woman whom they both love. As obstacles mount, and secrets from the past  come back to haunt them they struggle to save Tracy from a terrorist cell that vows to get back what’s theirs at any cost.

If I knew Then, Young Adult

Angel dreamed of a life of freedom. One filled with love that didn't come with a price.  She hid her pain and bruises until Jax entered her life. Can he give her what she needs to let go of the past or will he leave her with a bigger challenge that would change her future?

Angel fought to keep her family safe from the evil that threatened to destroy her. She made sure she was always the one in front of her sisters when her Mother yielded her wrath. Keeping the danger that surrounded them a secret she lived a lie that everyone believed, except for one. He was her only source of happiness until one day he was gone. With nothing left, and no one to turn to, she must outrun her past, and overcome the secret that she fights to hide, before her Mother destroys everything she has left to hold on to. 

Check back for my progress and small excerpts from each story.
Thanks for stopping by
Until next time.  : )