News Letter

For a free book, and my upcoming News


* indicates required














Family, Work and Writing time.

When I wrote my first book I had a lot of free time. It was winter. My children were busy with their lives and I had many quiet evenings to write.

It was a writers dream. full time job by day and full time writer at night, then it all changed. Spring arrived, Children came home on vacations and grandchildren decided Grandma's house was a great place to be on the weekends.
I soon realized that I needed to get creative with my writing time because it was getting to a point where there were days I had no time to write,  and I had stories in my head begging to get out.


At 2 am, during a writing sprint, I came up with an idea. I worked out a schedule where everything fits, maybe not as many hours in it for writing but family always comes first in this house.  : )

All I did was move my social media time to 5:30 am to 6:30 am
My day job takes up my 7:45 to 5:00 pm
I fit an hour writing into my lunch time. This has saved money because I now take my lunch.  :)
Then in the evenings I spend time with the family until around 8 pm then I am back in front of the computer until my eyes tell me to stop.
My writing time has been cut in half but my family is much happier.

How do you fit writing into your busy days?

The first book in my Guardians of Hope Series:

Rescued from the Dark, published through Black Opal Books released February 16, 2013.






She has no memory of their love...
Kidnapped by terrorists and sent into a drug-induced coma, FBI intern Mercy Kingsley awakes with no memory of her ordeal—or the intimate interlude that got her pregnant. Convinced her child was fathered by her ex-fiance, she walks away from the only man she has ever loved, determined to make things work with her ex, a man the FBI suspects is implicated in her abduction.

He knows the truth, but no one will listen...
FBI undercover Agent Jason Michaels remembers what Mercy can’t and those memories are breaking his heart. Forced to keep his distance from his lover and their unborn child, Jason risks his life to protect Mercy from a cell of international terrorists who want the secrets locked in her memory and have vowed to get them, no matter the cost. Can Jason convince Mercy to trust him until she remembers their past, or will he lose her to a man who’ll trap her in a nightmare world of darkness from which there is no escape?