News Letter

For a free book, and my upcoming News


* indicates required














No phone or internet for 7 days, Whats a writer to do?



Happy Easter to everyone. I am going to be on vacation with my family for the next week. It will be kind of ironic because I am leaving on a cruise on Easter Sunday. A day known for reflection and prayer. Well I will be praying because we are going to be on The Carnival Magic. I normally wouldn't be so skeptical but Carnival has had three of their ships break down over the last three weeks. And if that doesn't make you shake your head our first full day out to sea is going to be on April fools days, and they are calling for rain. What more do I need to say.







Regardless of what happens I plan on relaxing, and writing. I will be out to sea for 7 days with no phone or internet so I should have plenty of time to finish the next book in my Guardians of Hope Series, Last Chance to Run.
The first book in my series, Rescued from the Dark, was released on February 16,2013 through Black Opal Books.






FBI agent Jason Michaels goes undercover with the Irish Mob to get information on their gun smuggling ring. While on assignment he realizes they have joined forces with a known terrorist group manufacturing drugs. He searches for information to tie the two together when he finds out they have kidnapped a fellow agent, Mercedes Kingsley, the only girl he has ever loved. Jason soon realizes they're using Mercy to perfect their dosage and that his cover has been blown. He knows he has to save her so he takes off on a journey that will take him up against his enemies, peers and the Agency that he loves, but is willing to give up to bring Mercy back to him.
Available on Amazon and B&N


Enjoy your week.  :)
Lynda