News Letter

For a free book, and my upcoming News


* indicates required














Start living by kicking yourself off the couch.

                                      Help me jump start my new year kick off.



I know you’re all scratching your head wondering if I’ve totally lost my mind. It’s almost the end of January and I’m late if I’m just now kicking off my new years resolutions.
Well it’s not that kind of kick off. I’m kicking myself off the couch and back into the living.



I’v had a mountain of personal issues the past six months and they have literally pulled me so far down that I became a couch potato with no drive to write.


That’s hard to believe since I’m a type A person with a hyper child living inside of me.
I know, so sad. Well it’s time to get moving.

I’ve spent the last few days trying to clean out my e-mail and getting my future blogs set, than back to writing.  I am so close to finishing my second book, Last Chance to Run. It was my NaNo project and it is begging for an ending.
My first full length novel, Rescued from the Dark, will be released on February 16, 2013 and I need to get moving on promoting it and I cannot do that from the couch.
So have a drink and a piece of cake to celebrate my kick off.



Being back in the living is so much more fun.

I have goals for this year and the first one is my new release.



                     Rescued from the Dark
Published through Black Opal Books.
To be release February 16, 2013.


Blurb
She has no memory of their love...

Kidnapped by terrorists and sent into a drug-induced coma, FBI intern Mercedes Kingsley awakes with no memory of her ordeal—or the intimate interlude that left her pregnant. Convinced her child was fathered by her ex-fiancé, she walks away from the only man she has ever loved, determined to make things work with her ex, a man the FBI suspects is implicated in her abduction.


He knows the truth, but no one will listen...

FBI undercover agent Jason Michaels remembers what Mercy can’t and those memories are breaking his heart. Forced to keep his distance from his lover and their unborn child, Jason risks his life to protect Mercy from a cell of international terrorists who have vowed to get the secrets locked in her memory, no matter the cost. Can Jason convince Mercy to trust him until she remembers their past, or will he lose her to a man who will trap her in a nightmare world of darkness from which there is no escape?

Excerpt.

He had to get her out of there, but with all the drugs in her system, would she even remember who he was?


Mercy was lying on the bed. Even in the dim light, he could tell she was pale. Her clothes were wrinkled and her shirt caked with what they forced her to eat. From the looks of the room she fought hard. Damn, he needed to get her out before the drugs took her from him.
“Mercy, wake up. Come on, open your eyes.” Nothing. She didn’t move. Okay, she’s not going to like this. “You need to wake up and take a shower, so let’s get both done at the same time.”
He took the chair into the shower and turned it on then went back to the bed. He picked up Mercy, and placed her under the fine mist of cold water. Just what she needed. He held her in the chair as the water flowed over her head, soaking her hair and drizzling down her shoulders. His back was pelted by the spray as he knelt in front of her, but he didn’t care. He shook her shoulders, and she stirred.
“Good, Mercy. Come on, open your eyes.” He struggled to hold her slippery, wet body in the chair. The T-shirt was soaked and her thin bra could not hide the effects of the cold water. He clenched his jaw tight at the thought of never being able to touch her, love her. She has to remember him, remember them. She struggled against his hold as she started to wake. “I’m not letting you up until you open your eyes. Come on, look at me.”
Her eyes flew open. They were filled will fear and confusion as she frantically searched the room. Then her head dropped and their eyes met and he knew.


So now that my new year is in full swing check back and see the great things in store with my new release, and finished projects.
There will be more bubbly to drink and cake to be eaten. So don’t be shy, you just might win one of the wonderful prizes that I plan on giving away. Maybe even an autographed book.  You never know.
Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again very soon.  J