Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Rescued from the Dark comes out in 73 days and now she has a cover. : )

I started my writing Journey two years ago and had a book written in two months. Then stepped away from  it once I realized I had no idea what I was doing. I took classes and workshops, learning what I needed to know,determined to learn what I needed to fix it.




 I re-wrote my story during NaNo of 2011 and in April of 2012 I signed a publishing contract with Black Opal Books for my first baby. Of course I was snoopy dancing all over the place and calling all my friend and family to celebrate.




And now for the first look at my new cover.  I know drool, I am.  : )
Lynda Kaye Frazier
Author of ‘Rescued from the Dark’.
Released through Black Opal Books February 16, 2013
Image
               




                Writing is my passion, Reading is my Love.

Until next time,
Lynda  : ) 

http://lyndafrazier.blogspot.com
Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lynda-Kaye-Frazier/189048967838229
Twitter- lynda_kaye 
Amazon Author page:http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B009L7TK04

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica,
      I fell in love with his eyes too.
      Lynda

      Delete
  2. Got a dry towel? Mine's soaked! Beautiful, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Calisa,
      I cried many happy tears when it all came together. Jack did an amazing job.
      Lynda

      Delete
  3. Love the cover, Lynda. You're a step closer to publication!!! Woohoo!!

    MM Pollard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. You helped me get past my fear of basic grammer, now if I could just master that evil comma. : )
      Thanks
      Lynda

      Delete
  4. It looks fabulous - he's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eye-catching cover, Lynda. Totally worth the wait....congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool, Lynda!

    Congrats on a fab cover. Very eye-catching :). And congrats on your upcoming release.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynda,

    I saw your cover on FB. It looks great.

    Congratulations on your first contract.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cover, Lynda! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and intriguing cover. Congratulations on your contract, and many more to come! I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could feel your excitement as I read, Lynda. Great cover and good luck - enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Congratulations!
    -R.T. Wolfe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations - it's a fantastic cover!

    ReplyDelete