News Letter

For a free book, and my upcoming News


* indicates required














Celebrating the end of another wonderful year.


As 2012 comes to an end I decided to look back on my achievements and set backs.

I started the year by making some major edits in my first book, Rescued from the Dark.
Wrote the outline and first chapter in my second book, Last Chance to Run.
Started, Saving JT. A contemporary romance with a medical twist.

My first book was just that, my first. It still had some newbie mistakes that critique partners, and publishers pointed out. I debated on if it was even worth working on anymore.  But it was my first and I just couldn't put it in a box and shove it under my bed. So I opened the first page and started all over.
All my hard work paid off in April when I received my first contract from:
Black Opal Books for Rescued from the Dark:



BLURB:
She has no memory of their love...


Kidnapped by terrorists and sent into a drug-induced coma, FBI intern Mercy Kingsley awakes with no memory of her ordeal—or the intimate interlude that got her pregnant. Convinced her child was fathered by her ex-fiance, she walks away from the only man she has ever loved, determined to make things work with her ex, a man the FBI suspects is implicated in her abduction.


He knows the truth, but no one will listen...


FBI undercover Agent Jason Michaels remembers what Mercy can’t and those memories are breaking his heart. Forced to keep his distance from his lover and their unborn child, Jason risks his life to protect Mercy from a cell of international terrorists who want the secrets locked in her memory and have vowed to get them, no matter the cost. Can Jason convince Mercy to trust him until she remembers their past, or will he lose her to a man who’ll trap her in a nightmare world of darkness from which there is no escape?


My baby has a face and a release date of February 16, 2013.

This is the first book in my Guardian's of Hope series. It is an eight book series that follows the missions of a group of Navy Seals, Special Ops and FBI agents that joined forces to take on rescues that no one dares to.

The second book in my series is called, Last Chance to Run. This one is a touching, emotional story of strength and determination.


BLURB: (WIP)
What if you found out the daughter you buried was alive and being held captive by a man you thought you killed? Ron Daily, head of FBI's Counterintelligence Department, races to save his daughter, Tracy, as she escapes from her captives for one Last Chance to Run.

Saving JT is a story that came to me when I was working in the ER. It's a compelling story of a mother's love.

BLURB:
Amy Wickers was a single mother struggling everyday to juggle her college courses and a very active three year old, JT. Austin, her room mate and best friend, had been her only support since the beginning when she walked away from everything, and everyone alone and pregnant
The memories of that night still haunt her. The fight, the accusations, everyone turning their back on her. Even JT's father.
Now she must go back to the family that disowned her to save the only person important in her life, JT. Without their help the doctors said he would die, and she was willing to do anything if it would help keep her son alive.

I have a few other stories rattling around in my head, but those will have to wait until next year.

I hope 2012 was a wonderful productive year for everyone and I hope all your wishes and dreams come true in the year to come.




                                             Wash away 2012 and bring on 2013, I'm ready! 

                          Happy New Year