News Letter

For a free book, and my upcoming News


* indicates required














It’s NaNo time.



It’s NaNo time.

I am once again going to do NaNo this year. I worked on my second book in my Guardian of Hope series last year and made it to my 50,000 word count. Unfortunately I deleted so many chapters that I am going to re-do it again this year. Wish me luck.





My goal this year is more than word count, its first draft completion. I want to have this story finished by the end of the year so I can start working on the other story that keeps haunting me at night.







I never understood what writers meant by their characters fighting for their turn, well I do now and mine are. I have dreams of scenes from book three and four. I wake up and write on anything I have within my reach.  It’s exhausting and keeping me from focusing on the book two. 






Good luck to everyone who is participating in the NaNo venture this year. I will be cheering you on from my lap top while I pound the keys towards completion of Last Chance to Run, Ron’s story, and a good one at that. 



Guardians of Hope, book II
Last Chance to Run:  Work in Progress.

What if you found out the daughter you buried was alive and being held captive by a man you thought you killed?
Ron Daily, head of FBI's Counterintelligence Department, races to save his daughter, Tracy, as she escapes from her captives for one Last Chance to Run. 




Guardians of hope, book I
Rescued from the Dark, Set to be released February, 16th 2013

Published through Black Opal Books
BLURB:
What if you woke from a nightmare, trapped in a world of darkness, with no memory of how you got there? Rescued from the Dark is a passionate, gripping story about FBI agent, Jason Michaels, confronting his duty to his country, and struggling with his feelings for a woman with no memory of their love.
Undercover Agent,Jason Michaels, infiltrates the terrorist cell and risks everything, even his life, to save the FBI intern who stole his heart, then walked away. Once Mercy wakes from her coma Jason struggles with the fact that she does not remember what happened, but anguishes with the idea that she believes their unborn child belongs to her ex. Jason soon realizes the terrorists vow to get her back to claim their secrets locked in her memory, no matter what the cost. In a race against time, Jason and Mercy struggle to fight their attraction, and put their differences aside, as they launch a manhunt to save their country and each other.