News Letter

For a free book, and my upcoming News


* indicates required














Deadlines, Turkey and a bottle of wine. Just what you need to make it all work

I'm  Half way through Nano and so far behind I'm not sure if I will make the deadline. Okay, just kidding. I'm working on my second book in the 'Guardians of Hope' series, Last Chance to Run. I'm at 20132. Not even half way to 50,000 words but I'm not worried. I work better under pressure and that's good because there is a lot of pressure right now.



The month of November has been a very busy month for me.First off we have Thanksgiving.


Second I'm part of a very busy critique group, one that I am behind in. I do book reviews for the BTS Emag, I'm doing Nano. Oh wait, I forgot to add the deadline I have from my publisher and my first book signing for my short story, Saving Angel. My head is spinning, but I love it.
 
 
 
 
Even though life seems to spin out of control we have to stop and remember what is important to us and give thanks. 
 
 
Over this wonderful holiday weekend remember to relax. Open a bottle of wine, sit back and remember. Deadlines come and go, critiques will get done and reviews will get finished on time. But family's grow up and move on, so gather around the table, give thanks and build memories that will live on forever.
 
 
 
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving.
 
 
Guardians of hope, book I
Rescued from the Dark, Set to be released February, 16th 2013
Published through Black Opal Books
BLURB:
What if you woke from a nightmare, trapped in a world of darkness, with no memory of how you got there? Rescued from the Dark is a passionate, gripping story about FBI agent, Jason Michaels, confronting his duty to his country, and struggling with his feelings for a woman with no memory of their love.
Undercover Agent,Jason Michaels, infiltrates the terrorist cell and risks everything, even his life, to save the FBI intern who stole his heart, then walked away. Once Mercy wakes from her coma Jason struggles with the fact that she does not remember what happened, but anguishes with the idea that she believes their unborn child belongs to her ex. Jason soon realizes the terrorists vow to get her back to claim their secrets locked in her memory, no matter what the cost. In a race against time, Jason and Mercy struggle to fight their attraction, and put their differences aside, as they launch a manhunt to save their country and each other.