Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Angels vs Demons Blog Hop


                                                ANGELS VS DEMONS
     Angels and Demons are present in every genre. They come in every form and shape. I write Romantic Suspense so my Angels are my special OP, and FBI agents, while my villains are the terrorists that threaten our government.
                                         MY ANGELS

                         
                             MY VILLIANS
                                               


     Villains can be a terrorist with contempt to destroy to the girl next store bent on revenge. Whether they're shape shifters, vampires or fallen angels our characters shape our story and give the readers hours of intense, nail biting sleepless nights. My story, Rescued from the Dark, has Jason Michaels, FBI Agent and my Angel. He battles Demons, the Flanagan’s, who threaten to destroy our government. Along the way he falls in love, gets kidnapped, almost dies and becomes a father. Wow, what a busy Angel.




    These are the kind of Angles and Demons I want to see over my shoulder, whispering in my ear. I'll turn bad for them any day,

Rescued from the Dark, Set to be released end of 2012

Published through Black Opal Books

BLURB:

     What if you woke up from a nightmare, trapped in a world of darkness, with no memory of how you got there? Rescued from the Dark is a passionate, gripping story about FBI agent, Jason Michaels, confronting his duty to his country, and struggling with his feelings for a woman with no memory of their love.
     Undercover Agent,Jason Michaels, infiltrates the terrorist cell and risks everything, even his life, to save the FBI intern who stole his heart, then walked away. Once Mercy wakes from her coma Jason struggles with the fact that she does not remember what happened, but anguishes with the idea that she believes their unborn child belongs to her ex. Jason soon realizes the terrorists vow to get her back to claim their secrets locked in her memory, no matter what the cost. In a race against time, Jason and Mercy struggle to fight their attraction, and put their differences aside, as they launch a manhunt to save their country and each other.



Tell me about your favorite Angels and Demons for a chance to win a $10.00 Amazon gift card.

Continue with our blog with an opportunity to win some amazing prizes on the blogs below.
Read the other posts on the Angels and Demons blog hop!







1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.


49 comments:

  1. why choose one when you can have both? lol. thanks for participating in the hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of a favorite angel though I like Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series. Demons? There's so many great ones to choose from like the ones in Larissa Ione's Demonica series.

    acm05atjuno.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wraith from Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione

    ~Krista
    pinkbonanza{ AT }gmail{ DOT }com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Demons, please. I love me some bad boys!! LOL

    I don't have a favorite angel or demon, though.

    Thanks,
    Tracey D
    booklover0226 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorites that I consider to be both Angel & Demon is Dexter Morgan from the Darkly Dreaming Dexter book series (as well as the show). He's an angel of dark mercy while some would say a Demon. He embodies both. :)

    Thanks for the giveaway.

    FireFlyPixie24(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite angel is Lassiter from JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series, especially after reading Lover Reborn. He's a smartass and pretends to be out for himself, but he really cares more than he lets on. He's got a naughty streak in him.

    BK
    buffykennedy[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Angels.
    Can't think of a favorite one at the moment.

    strive4bst at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my fav demons is Jacob from the Nightwalker series!!! Oh and Gideon too...well I love them all!!!
    andieleah78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the Angels in the Guild Hunter series.

    bacchus76 at myself dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Admael, the angel from Clare London's SAY A LITTLE PRAYER.

    vitajex(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Favorite Angel Has To Be A Fallen One And I Love All Demons So Far. Fallen Angels Are More Sexy. butterfli262002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I pretty much love all of the guys in Larissa Ione's Demonica series, how can you not fall for those sex on legs, YUM!!

    sionedkla@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Lassiter (angel) from BDB and all of the Lords of the Underworld for my demons.

    vampiremistress2010(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite demon is Jacob from Jackie Frank's Nightwalkers. My favorite angel has to be Bluebell from Nalini Singh's Guild Hunters. :D

    taghairmpyxi(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite demons are from the Demonica series by Larissa Ione! Especially Wraith :)
    laceyblossom1(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love both Angels & Demons.
    roseannh95@gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  17. I love Kresley Cole's demons, they are so hot. Of course I want an angel and a demon, I'm greedy like that.

    proudarmymom32(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite demon, is my husband who is a little devil. Deb P
    r.d1@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the angels from Serena Yates Celestial series.
    Yvette
    yratpatrol@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. My favorite demons are the incubus bros. from Larissa Ione's Demonica series. I haven't read a lot of books with angels, but my favorites so far are Zacharel from Wicked Nights and Lassiter from the BDB series.
    molly(dot)frenzel(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the Fallen Angel series by JR Ward Gale
    pgan427@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lots of favorite angels. One of my recent favorite's is Dimitri from Archangel's Blade.

    Caity_mack@yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. My favorite angels are from Cynthia Eden's Fallen Angels series.
    My favorite demons are from Kresley Cole's IAD series.
    koonie2888 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. My Fav. demon's are thos bad boy's from Larissa Ione's Demonica series and my fav. angels are the Lost Angel's from Heather Killough-Walden

    june111(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would have to say my favorite demon is Spike, okay he is more of a dark angel vampire then a demon but who is arguing that vampires aren't demons?

    Tabatha Hansen
    mmparanormalromance@gmail.com
    mmparanormalromance.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the Lords of the Underworld by Gina Showalter
    As far as angels vs demons, who doesn't love a bad boy? Demons baby! mawmom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Still new to the genre, but have many to read. The first to come to mind is Geo from Destiny Bewitched.
    Mel
    bournmelissa at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. My favorite angels are from Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series.

    isabelli3619 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fallen angels - mostly good with a side of bad. Plus, I love the wings!
    PhoenixCarvelli at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gotta love Wards Fallen Angels! Adrian is my fav! Love the attitude!
    suz2(at)cox(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  31. I choose angels, but I don't have a favorite character. But I'm totally with you on that Magic Mike cast! emily joy drake at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like the demons! Eric Northman is yummy!!

    jennirv4967 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Team demons. My favorites are from the demoniacal series.

    mythic021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Demons have that bad boy vibe down. plus they can keep you warm on those cold winter nights ;)
    sstogner1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Actually I would prefer something different in a way. I like seeing the different aspects and perspectives on both "species" In folklore, not all demons are evil. And in some depictions, not all angels have compassion for humans just compassion for what they are told to do. That is what interests me more. novels with a demon that is more compassionate, or an Angel who is a fierce warrior, Those are the kinds of novels that really perk me up to read it. Don't get me wrong I love a bad demon, But sometimes I love to be surprised. So I can't choose between the two but I do like different variations of them in romance because it's stimulating. It's not predictable.

    Thaigherlillie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I prefer a passionate Angel with a bit of naughty demon ;)

    penumbrareads(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. My favorite demons are from The Nightwalker series by Jacquelyn Frank they are all so hot and sexy.
    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love Larissa Ione's demons in her Demonica series.

    geishasmom73 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am a huge fan a Larissa Ione's Demonica demons....there are even some good angels in the series :)
    manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love Jocelynn Drake's Dark Days series, Richelle Mead's Georgina Kincaid series & Anne Bishop's Dark Jewels Trilogy!

    elizabeth @ bookattict . com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Even in books where angels and demons are truly angels and demons, I tend to go for the protagonist... most of the time, he/she has some issues to overcome, but they have redeeming qualities as well. As human beings, we all tend to root for the underdog... for the one who struggles, but makes it through.
    The blurb from your book is very intriguing. I am looking forward to reading it.
    Lisa Hackney
    yankssssrule08(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like them both, but I prefer demons, especially those with a bit of a soft side. I particularly like Al from Kim Harrison's Hallows series

    snhoveln@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hmmmm...I think I'm willing 2 give either..demons or angels a chance..;D..!
    redz041@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Angel Sanctuary, Sakuya is my favorite!!!

    Jibriel.O(at)web(dot)de

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series. Rapahel is my favourite angel, or archangel in his case.

    spav05(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like angels. I like Zacharel from Wicked Nights.

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I really like Larissa Ione's Demonica series! Thank you for the great giveaway!
    tishajean@ charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  48. Fallen Angels! Okay, maybe demons. I love bad boys! I love Larissa Iones Demonica series. :D Thank you for the awesome giveaway!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete