News Letter

For a free book, and my upcoming News


* indicates required














Pumpkin Spice, Cooler Temps and Football, What my next book will center around,

     What do you look forward to when August rolls around?


I love my Pumpkin Spice coffee and Football. I enjoy the NFL, but College is my favorite.



I do have a few teams I love to support. On the NFL side I am a long time Dallas Cowboy, and Pittsburg Steelers Fan. Grew up in PA, but my heart lives in Texas.



In the College scene I am a loyal UT Longhorn and an LSU Tiger fan.  Those two colleges happily took my money so I faithfully follow their teams.


I've attended an NFL game, and a College game. I prefer the energy during a college game. Especially at LSU. Amazing field and team.

Are you a football fan, and if so do you prefer college or pro?

Leave a comment to win an Amazon gift card.

Now back to writing. Maybe I will have my hero a buff football player who's favorite place to hang out is Starbucks. My kind of man.