News Letter

For a free book, and my upcoming News


* indicates required














Celebrating some exciting news.


I look back at the last year and groan.  I had a long list of writing projects I wanted to get done, but the list was lost in a pile of things to do.

I finally worked my way through my tall pile of life events that got in the way of my writing and found my list.

I started at the top and have checked off a few.


My YA, If I Knew Then, will be released June 27.


Angel dreamed of a life of freedom. One filled with love that didn’t come with a price.  She hid the pain until Jax entered her life. Can he give her what she needs to let go of the past or will he leave her with a bigger challenge that will change her future?

Angel fought to keep her family safe from the evil that threatened to destroy her. She made sure she was always the one in front of her sisters when her Mother yielded her wrath. Keeping the danger that surrounded them a secret. To lessen the blow she lived a lie that everyone believed, except for one. He was her only source of happiness until one day he was gone. With nothing left, and no one to turn to she must outrun her past, and overcome the secret that she fights to hide, before her Mother destroys everything she has left to hold on to. 



Also a short story, Leather Chaps and Broken Promises.

Jack Austin’s life was spiraling out of control. He lost his Grandfather, the only girl he ever loved and was now going to lose his home.  He had no idea what he was going to do until he woke one morning to a set of keys on his dresser. Keys that opened a locked desk that held the answer to his prayers.  Can Jack find the secret hidden on the ranch and win back Katrina, or will his Father finally destroy his dreams?  Forcing him back into the family business and an arranged marriage he walked away from years ago.

So stay tuned for more exciting things to come off of my list of writing projects.

 
www.lyndakayefrazier.com
Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lynda-Kaye-Frazier/189048967838229
Twitter- lynda_kaye 
Amazon Author page:http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B009L7TK04
Writing is my passion, Reading is my Love.